Cicor is a leading international high-tech industrial group active in advanced microelectronics, substrates and electronic solutions.
The Group offers complete outsourcing services and a broad range of innovative technologies, electronic manufacturing services and a wide range of production options from PCB assembly, system assembly, box-building, toolmaking and plastic injection molding.
– Flexible, rigid and rigid-fl exible PCBs
– High-density interconnects (HDIs)
– Multi-chip modules (MCM)
– 1-32 layer rigid PCBs
– Multilayer circuits on polyimide, polyimide glass, LCP, FR-4, high-Tg , HF substrate
– Panel and reel-to-reel production Circuit board structures down to 25/25 μm
– Laser microvias down to 30 μm
– Mechanical vias down to 75 μm
– Filled blind vias
– Stacked/staggered microvias to 6-n-6
– +/-5% impedance-controlled circuit boards
– Thin base materials down to 12.5 μm
– Circuit boards down to 4.0 mm thickness
– Laser cavities
– Materials for temperature management
– Extensive portfolio of surface finishes
Immersion Sn; Immersion Ag; ENIG; ENEPIG; OSP; ASIG; Galvanic Ni/Au; HASL
– Electrical, optical and thermal testing
– Thin-fi lm substrates on polymer, ceramic, steel, glass, ferrite, etc.
– Ceramic/polyimide multilayer substrates
– Flexible multilayer circuits with maximum resolution (10 μm)
– Integrated resistors and couplers
– Thick copper thin-fi lm substrates for high-performance applications
– Precision high-ohm resistors, resistor networks
– Copper fi lled vias
– Thick-fi lm substrates on Al2O3, AIN, ferrite etc.
– Various conductor materials (bondable, solderable)
– Printed resistors (trimmed active/passive)
– Etched structures (down to 40 μm)
– DC & RF multilayer circuits