LED Microsensor NT LLC is a novel company focused on developing and manufacturing of Opto-Electronic Devices for Mid-Infrared spectral range. The company offers a wide line of Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs), LED Arrays and spectral matched Photodiodes (PDs) that cover spectral range from 1600nm to 5000 nm and related electronic devices (LED Drivers and PD Amplifiers).
1600nm to 5000nm:
– Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
– LED Arrays
– PhotoDiodes (PDs)
Mid-IR LEDs – Light Emitting Diodes
Compact size of the LED chip – 0.35×0.35 mm
Possibility to arrange multi-element ARRAYS enables obtaining multi-wavelength emitters in single compact packages
– Light Emitting Diodes for 1600-2400nm spectral range
LEDs for 1.6-2.4µm spectral range are fabricated from narrow band-gap GaInAsSb/AlGaAsSb-based heterostructures lattice matched to GaSb substrate.
– Light Emitting Diodes for 2800-5000nm spectral range
LEDs for 2.8-5µm spectral range are fabricated from narrow band-gap InAsSb/InAsSbP-based heterostructures lattice-matched to InAs substrate.
LED Arrays and Matrices
– 4-element LED Matrix with a one peak wavelength at 3.4µm or 4.3µm in TO18 package with a cap/reflector and with a sapphire window or in TO5 package with a built-in thermoelectric module with a cap/reflector and with a sapphire window.
– 6-element LED Matrix with peak wavelengths at 1.8, 1.9, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 µm in TO5 or in TO8 package with a built-in thermoelectric module and a parabolic reflector with a quartz window.
– Custom Matrices – allows creation of different variations of LED arrays and matrices arrangements
Packages for LEDs – TO-18, TO5 (TO39), TO8, SMD type packages…
LED Chip Design – Mid Infrared LED chip / Flip-chip LED
Operation Modes – Quasi-CW mode / Pulse mode
Infrared Photodiode Detectors
Photodiodes with cut-off at 2.4, 3.6 and 4.3 µm with sensitive area 0.3 and 0.5 mm.
TO18 – appropriate for mounting photodiodes and photodiodes arrays and matrices without thermocooler.
TO5 (TO39) – appropriate for mounting photodiode arrays, 1-element photodiodes and arrays with thermocooler.
TO8 – appropriate for mounting photodiode arrays, 1-element photodiodes and arrays with thermocooler.
Photodiode Models coupled with PreAmplifier